Silent Hill: Revelation 3D was my movie event of the year, and when i saw it, i wasn't let down. I'm a little confused as to why the movie is getting such horrible reviews (even from fans of the series), but that's their opinions. I personally found this movie absolutely amazing and exciting. I found the story to follow the actual Silent Hill 3 game quite well, and I enjoyed all the little nods and references to other games from the series, especially the creepy reference to Downpour at the end. I found the effects a joy and i was often marveling at them, especially the "world peeling away" effect, which was downright crazy. The acting was great to me, I seriously am baffled as to why people are saying it has such bad acting. While some changes made from the game to the movie were a little questionable, i still found the movie enjoyable and wonderful. It balanced jump-scares and creepy-scares wonderfully. And the 3D was by far the best 3D i've ever witnessed. I always felt like i could just reach out and grab the ashes falling from the sky. The immersiveness was unbeatable. A very unforgettable movie for me.











No comments:

Post a Comment